We’re asking the hard-hitting questions on this episode. Like: How is salted caramel a “fall thing?” We’ve got a neighbor who’s tearing down a home and replacing it. That process has put a lot of dust and dirt in the air and it’s making us sick. The weirdness with the fraud on our bank account continues and it’s having an affect on the legal situation we’re going thru. I’ve received an update on the status of my unemployment insurance (hint: it’s not good). We’ve finally joined most of the rest of the podosphere by discussing what we’ve watched on TV. In related news: TV antenna manuals suck. We read a news article about an attorney who likes to photoshop herself into images with celebrities. And more!
- Are there any salts depicted in the horn o’ plenty?
- Jen has all the allergies except: peanuts, fish and soy. So far.
- Jen needed a new pair of shoes. So, she bought some.
- Need to reach EDD? Try the Vietnamese line.
- I don’t know how videos from BitTorrent might’ve landed on one of my old computers.
- I guess some people have already watched everything on Netflix.
- We’ve been watching Cosmos on the TV.
- I’ve been listening to StarTalk Radio.
- User manuals are almost always terrible.
- Our toaster has four buttons on it.
- This L.A. lawyer is good at photoshop and losing her job.