Welcome to our jam-packed 24th episode! In this edition, we discuss some recent run-ins with crazy people around town. Jen talks about her ongoing adventure with getting birth control from Planned Parenthood. We talk about how this year, we had our first-ever Thanksgiving at home with just the two of us. We read some listener feedback and we cover a story about how a backpack containing $100,000 was found at a Burger King. And more!
Quasars, we got ’em:
- We’re on episode 24, meaning we’ve done approximately six months worth of shows. Congratulate us.
- Is Endor in the ninth house of Vulcan?
- Black beans are impossible to find at the store.
- Permanently homeless people know it’s tough to manage that lifestyle with a pet. Transients don’t understand that (yet).
- I interviewed Norm from PodcastOne and now we’re BFF’s.
- Gluten can’t hurt you if you don’t have Celiac disease. Wrong.
- I used this gluten-free pie crust recipe but I skipped all the fancy parts like using a rolling pin.
- I also used this gluten-free stuffing recipe.
- We used to eat wonderful foodz that mostly will kill you.
- What would you do if you found $100,000 in a Burger King backpack?
Call our voicemail line: 805-725-5085
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn | Android | Google Play Music
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!