On a scale of Scott Weiland to Jim Morrison, how stoned is Jen during this podcast? Find out as we talk about Jen’s adventures in applying for Social Security disability benefits. She saw a doctor last Sunday for an evaluation. The doctor was German. And apparently, very nice! In related news: Jen is sick. All. The Time. (You probably already know that if you’ve listened to the show before.) Jen is now a contributor to Podcaster News. She made an intro video and together, we produced the first episode of the new Podcaster News Show. We read some listener feedback that confirms the existence of the book Pepe Goes North but the mystery of the book’s disappearance from history continues. We’re stuck on a lonely desert island thanks to the lack of iTunes reviews and other listener interactions. Jen read a questionably-worded spam e-mail she received for a website she doesn’t run. And more!
The top left of Google:
- Jen is sick. Did we mention that already?
- Some friends recommended Jen should file for disability benefits. Because she’s always sick.
- If you have a disability evaluation on a Sunday, that’s normal.
- Some appointments have multiple levels of confirmation including phone calls and letters in the mail.
- Z-Pak, that’s for when you’re really sick.
- Aspiration tests aren’t what they used to be.
- So many things can kill you when you’re Jen.
- You’re guilty until proven innocent when it comes to government benefits.
- Jen’s now contributing to Podcaster News. Links above.
- An errant tuna can rolled behind our stove. It’s now impossible to retrieve.
- The mystery of Pepe Goes North continues. No, it’s not Pen Goes North or Pepe Goes To Alaska.
- There’s no Internet on a desert island.
- Jen’s continuing search for strangely-written things brings us a questionable e-mail proposal.
Call our voicemail line: 805-725-5085
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn | Android | Google Play Music
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!