We’ve still got “leftover” stories from our Las Vegas trip, including mean people on airplanes. Flight attendants with special airplane-healing powers and crazy coffee-drink customers. We received an odd solicitation in the mail from the ‘California Compliance Center?” Pretty sure that’s not legit. We’ll be eating well in August thanks to a gift card we got last year but didn’t redeem until now. Tho, it was unclear at first if the gift card was still valid. Jen read a post from the site Bubblews that was hilarious, but it probably wasn’t meant to be. And more!
Make me got the famous:
- It’s humid here but we’re still having a drought in California.
- We’d love your iTunes reviews! You can do that thru the iOS Podcasts app or desktop iTunes.
- A guy on our flight to Las Vegas was a bit of a jerk.
- All airplanes need licensed and approved qi-checkers.
- Some people have l33t skillz when it comes to ordering Starbucks drinks.
- Some Starbucks stores are corporate, some are licensed.
- Check out our support page if you’d like to donate money or send us things in the mail!
- Upon checking our post office box, I found a solicitation for a “California Certificate of Status.” Turns out it’s a scam.
- New segment? “Jen’s Corner Of Justice!”
- Erk gave us a gift card last year for Omaha Steaks. We finally redeemed it this week.
- We read some listener feedback.
- I demonstrated our noise gate as well as our other audio processor.
- Jen has been writing for Bubblews. She found a post over there that’s funny but the author probably didn’t intend it to be.
Call our voicemail line: 805-725-5085
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn | Android | Google Play Music
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!