We’re snuggin’ it on this, the latest episode of Hyper Nonsense! We recount what we did during Christmas and how we got an Apple TV and Jen got a “new” computer. We cover our trip to Santa Barbara for our bankruptcy hearing. We talk about what we did on New Year’s Eve and we finish up the show by responding to some listener feedback.
Not a courthouse:
- Live troubleshooting with Bossjock Studio. We got that.
- You can’t activate all Apple TV channels unless you’re already subscribed to pay TV.
- We can now watch a live news stream from the UK on our TV but no American live news streams.
- The dismantling of pay TV is coming!
- We now have two nearly identical iMacs.
- There’s not a lot of pregame involved in bankruptcy hearings.
- Santa Barbara. It’s a wealthy kinda place.
- Anyone who listens to our show is family. So, share your various TV accounts with us because family sharing.
- Nathan is like the dad of Hyper Nonsense.
Call our voicemail line: 805-725-5085
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn | Android | Google Play Music
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!