It’s time for Hyper Nonsense! The best podcast you’ll hear right now… unless you listen to something (anything) else. We started out the show with ambient furniture noises, which lead into a story of the last couple of chairs I bought from Staples. Jen explains how it feels to never leave the house. We talk about the new social net that’s all the rage with the kids. I relate a story about how my sister’s car was broken into and what happened to her stolen iPod. I’ve been cooking more at home and researching recipes. I discovered that food bloggers can be kinda self-important.We read some listener feedback and we take a look at what American products are called in other countries. And more!
- Always get the furniture replacement plan when buying a chair from Staples.
- What level do you have to get to with chairs before they don’t suck?
- I joined Ello. Let me know if you want an invite.
- Ello’s manifesto may not be all it’s cracked up to be after all.
- I’ve been on Twitter since April/2007.
- Jen’s been cutting back on the number of social media accounts she’s following.
- Living on the roof a strip mall is a good idea if you don’t want to be found.
- My friend Ronnie’s guitar was stolen (20 years ago).
- This casserole recipe is even good enough for a food blogger.
- I used all the pots and pans to make a cast-iron skillet pizza. Not worth it.
- We’ve technically been doing the show for four months straight. It’s not a milestone.
- Reviewcast was done so we couldn’t get any new iTunes reviews.
- 7 International Names for American Products. Mmmmm. Cool ranch American.
Call our voicemail line: 805-725-5085
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn | Android | Google Play Music
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!