We’re as live as we wanna be on our latest pod! Find out what our loud neighbors are now doing loudly. We have an update on Jen’s claim for disability benefits. We’re going thru some legal things right now that we’re not talking about. Hear about Jen’s most recent adventures in Sleepy Boos Land. Some lucky person went on a fancy clothes and fine fragrances shopping spree with our debit card. Hear my review of the iPhone 6 Plus. We read some listener feedback (including iTunes reviews!). We covered a news article about how Joan Rivers is endorsing the new iPhone from the other side. And more!
iPhone (((((((Six Plus!)))))):
- My “professional” microphone stand is creaky.
- I don’t wanna work. I want to make a drum all day (and bang on it).
- We’re taking applications for a new cohost. There is a mandatory $25.00 processing fee for all app’s.
- Mail from the government. The smaller the envelope, the better.
- You don’t need to work. You just need to avoid dust all day.
- The most precious resource I have is ketchup packets.
- We’re not getting divorced…?
- Jen has slept thru multiple days at a time. AKA Sleepy Boos Time: The Odyssey.
- Worst-ever fraudulent credit card charge: Taco Bell.
- Skype is a hellhole of fraudulent activity.
- Our local Apple Store has an iPhone valet.
- I want to know if Phil Schiller will be my dad.
- I got my first cell phone in 1995 when you paid $40 for 60 minutes of talk time.
- Taking calls at a pay phone is something a generation and a half of people will never suffer thru.
- I was terrorized by bees for years. I have reversed this by building up good karma with the insect community.
- Ken Turetzky will like this episode.
- Nathan explained Apple’s “Reality Distortion Field.”
- Thanks to Smoochety and Nevik for leaving us iTunes reviews!
- I’m an intrepid new media pioneer.
- We don’t engage in iTunes review swaps. We earn our reviews!
- Siri can talk like a pirate.
- Joan Rivers endorsed the iPhone 6 from the other side.
Call our voicemail line: 805-725-5085
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn | Android | Google Play Music
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!