It’s a very special episode of Hyper Nonsense! We’re currently at Blizzcon 2014 but the pods keep rollin’. We’ve got a compilation show for you, made of clips from the original version of Hyper Nonsense. We talk about how good customer service is like sex. I share some stories about meeting crazy people in public and how abandoned clothing items are probably portkeys. Then, we revisit a news story about a radio DJ who quit her job in a colorful way, while she was on the air.
- We’ll have this down to a science by episode 250.
- Hyper Nonsense: It’s a verbal bullet train that’s probably gonna end up in a wreck.
- This lab ain’t no lemonade stand.
- Listening to an iPod: It’s a statement to the world that says, “Please don’t talk to me.”
- There’s a secret shoe-exchange society that leaves pairs of shoes in specific places.
- Whatever happened to Inetta the Moodsetta?
- If you’d like to help us out, buy us a Target e-gift card and send it to our e-mail address (below).
- Thanks to Matt Sams for providing us with some cool music beds.
Call our voicemail line: 805-725-5085
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn | Android | Google Play Music
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!