Welcome to the latest Hyper Nonsense recording sesh! We have an update on my work situation. (Spoiler: I’m still pretty much unemployed.) Related to that, we also talk about why it’s hard to find a doctor in California. To keep the good times rolling, we talk about our dead water heater and what it’s like to live without hot water. We discussed our experience so far with our Apple TV. We went over listener feedback and we finished the show with a list of things that are 30 years old. And more!
- 2015: The year of Hyper Nonsense.
- HMO’s suck.
- Screen readers: They don’t always work.
- LLC’s pay a minimum of $800 tax in California. Awesome.
- Apple hates AVI files.
- Santa Barbara is full of tall women.
- 30 Things Turning 30 In 2015.
Call our voicemail line: 805-725-5085
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn | Android | Google Play Music
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!