We’re back with an exciting new podcast! In this episode, we talk about the high-tech headphone cable clip Jen made with a pipe cleaner. Then, Jen tells the story of how she pitched an article to popular website xoJane (which was accepted). We’ve got a shiny new Internet connection but we aren’t entirely sure just how fast it is. But the big news in this episode is we finally talk about the legal matter we’ve been mentioning for months. Yes, we’re filing for bankruptcy and we give the long and sorted history of our financial woes since moving to California. In an attempt to finish things off with some humor, we talk about how Cards Against Humanity sold actual bullshit on Black Friday.
- Jen’s article that was published by xoJane.
- What happened to the bees?
- Who can you trust when it comes to Internet speed tests?
- Being in a college town = dense populations of people.
- Support us on Patreon! Or support us in some other ways.
- Cards Against Humanity sold actual bullshit on Black Friday.
Call our voicemail line: 805-725-5085
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn | Android | Google Play Music
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!