Just in time for this week to not be over, it’s our latest podisode! We recount our (mostly uneventful) memories of the September 11th attacks, including the fact that we moved in together that week. We give our thoughts on the big Apple shindig (and its seriously buggy live stream) that went down earlier this week. (iPhone 6? Apple Watch? Meh…) Hear about our exciting adventure in troubleshooting a leaky faucet! And then… scanning and shredding 21 months worth of documents! We also went over some listener feedback and talk about how a disappointed billionaire won’t be able to carve California into six individual states. And more!
A 10,000-word treatise:
- If you got bronchitis, congratulations!
- Chinese moon diggers are extracting huge moon chunks to bring back to Earth to make iPhones.
- Jen wrote some blog posts about her September 11th memories here, here and here.
- We appreciate the things Apple makes but we don’t run out and buy all of them.
- I accidentally referred to the Flint Center as Moscone Center on Twitter. I’m sure people blocked me over this.
- Playing Diablo III with an Apple Magic Mouse = repetitive stress injury.
- The music during Apple’s live video stream was messed up.
- Apple is the only company in the world that can turn an advertisement into a news cycle.
- I don’t need to be constantly reachable by everyone all the time.
- If you reuse plastic water jugs, the jugs will eventually leak. Guaranteed.
- This body I have isn’t made for being low to the ground.
- I scanned and/or shredded 21 months of documents in a couple days. Now, I’m clinically insane.
- Thanks to Nathan and vansunder for leaving us some comments!
- Looks like California won’t be carved into six different states.
Call our voicemail line: 805-725-5085
Subscribe to Hyper Nonsense: RSS | iTunes | Spreaker | Stitcher | TuneIn | Android | Google Play Music
Let us know if your favorite podcast app/platform isn't listed above!